Light and Grace: Coffee Talk: Bible Versions

I'm so excited! I finally figured out how to extract clips from my voice memo library. Me and my good friend, Ella, usually record our talks over coffee/dinner because we feel it's important to have a log of our learnings and growth. All talks that I'll be sharing in this site is posted with her permission.
In this clip, we talked about the different Bible versions because I told her about my confusion on the topic. I got myself a King James version thinking that's the only official Catholic version (I can't remember where I got that idea.-_-) but had a hard time understanding it.

Bible versions by postsbyjen
Note: We are sharing what we know but we do not claim to be experts on the discussed field. Feel free to join the discussion if you wish to impart something. Audio clip might not work on a mobile version. 

ShareThis

Web Analytics