Awesome Life Practices in "Real Life" Part 3: My Nutrition


Prepare and cook your own food...that's my best tip about nutrition for you. It sounds so simple but by doing that, you get to control everything that goes to your table and get to appreciate and enjoy the process of food preparation. Learning about good eating and cooking practices is really the foundation for optimal nutrition. 

Above are images of what's cooking at our kitchen recently. From top to bottom: Puttanesca, Pancakes (from scratch!) with Fried Apples, Salmon with Cream and Chicken BBQ with Mixed Veggies. Props to my husband for teaching me how to cook! 

If you feel you still need more skills to feel comfortable in the kitchen, check out Jamie Oliver's Home Cooking Skills website. Seriously helpful. Join me as I learn, too!

ShareThis

Web Analytics